A few notes:
1) Thank god for Jonah who is skilled at and loves to cook because it means you can still throw a dinner party even when you selfishly but necessarily opt out because of midterms.
2) My one regret: I forgot to photograph the chanteurelle mushroom crostinis, garlic tomato salad and cucumber-mint-feta salad he made and the strawberry shortcake I love from Ceci Cela bakery!
3) It's obvious from these photos that Sparky is a wonderful dinner party presence!
4) Don't know what to cook for a dinner party? Themes can be helpful and fun! Ours was an outdoor, summer Parisian dinner. Raw seafood, meat and cheese. All pure, fresh yummy food.
5) Michael Jackson's Thriller creeped into our dinner party.
6) We had a Pinot Noir taste test and we all agreed that Cameron's mom's Bernardus Pinot Noir was the winner!
7) It is great fun to bring together friends who've never met who you think would get along.
8) Thanks to Shani and Fenkel for taking some mighty special photos - they are mixed in below!