December 15, 2003

Pipe...anyone? anyone?

In anticipation of our move into a dope new apt at the end of this month (yay!!), Jonah and I were cleaning out his studio apt yesterday when I noticed a little object on the top shelf of the medicine cabinet that looked a little funny and out of place:

crackpipeincabinet1.jpg

I leaned in closer and rubbed my eyes to make sure I wasn't seeing things and sure enough it was a crack pipe:

crackpipeincabinetclose2.jpg

Just your run of the mill, average crack pipe-no frills, just functional and utilitarian.

I'm imagining that from time to time the previous tenant smoked the rock.

What I can't imagine, is that for a whole year, he/she has gone sans pipe!

So let me ask, "did you leave your crack pipe in our home?"

In case a different scenery is needed to jog your memory, here is the same pipe in a classier setting...

Pipe on a laquered wood dresser...do the memories come rushing back?

crackpipeondresser.jpg

Or perhaps, a more down to earth setting?...Pipe on a picnic table cloth...

And in its opened form with residual junk, does it help to identify this pipe as yours?

crackpipeopened.jpg

If you're still not able to ascertain whether it's the one you lost and perhaps need to grip it in your palms to be sure, feel free to give us a shout but be warned we won't have it for long as we don't want to get thrown in jail for someone else's kicks...not that we're judging!!

No judgements here! It's just that we prefer tequila:

JonahandCuervo.jpg

Comments

yea, ok, a crack pipe is sitting there for a year right next to jonah's moisturizer and jonah never noticed it before? i'm not buying it. don't deny it, andrea. that's jonah's crack pipe. it's all starting to become clear. you should take a good look at this man before you really decide to move in with him. time for an intervention?

Posted by: jamie at December 15, 2003 7:59 AM

Alcohol is my anti-drug too!

Alcohol is better than drugs coz it's:

1. legal
2. easy to get
3. gets you messed up really quick (liquor is quicker!)

wooHoo.

(ps, that is Jonah's crack pipe)

Posted by: twhid at December 15, 2003 1:01 PM

Andrea, you really should have asked me before doing this post.

Posted by: jonah at December 15, 2003 1:38 PM

Ladies & Gentlemen,

Just to set the record straight, those are *my* Kiehl's products...what this medicine cabinet reflects most of all, is how easily I can move in all of my products into someone else's space and get away with it!!

Thank God Jonah only occupies the cabinet with deoderant otherwise where would I put all *my* products??!!

:-)
Andrea

Posted by: Andrea at December 15, 2003 3:57 PM

have you checked your cabinet? maybe jonah's keeping a crack pipe in there too.

Posted by: jamie at December 15, 2003 4:59 PM

How do you know what a crack pipe looks like anyway? We'll send an agent around tomorrow to investigate.

Posted by: homeland security at December 15, 2003 6:21 PM

The item in question appears to be a coke bong, not a crack pipe, and therefore very socially acceptable.

Posted by: scott at December 16, 2003 2:45 PM

JONAH.

I left this at your place when I housesat for you. Can you give it back because I love to easily and quickly snort coke when I don't have time to chop up lines. That's what I use it for.

Posted by: chelsea at December 16, 2003 3:35 PM
BuzzFeed
A stunning mess of herbs, potatoes, and veggies from the new cookbook Vibrant Food.
"We will find alternative flights if needed," an organizer said Tuesday after U.S. airlines halted flights to Tel Aviv.
Forged in heaven by baby angels, these little cookies are popular all over the world. It's time for them to get the accolades they so richly deserve.
Add BuzzFeed to Your Site